Here's a list of the items in the picture and some not in the picture. I ran out of room on the table.
6 Mt. Dew
6 hot chocolates
2 boxes of rice
12 juice
2 packs of tortilla shells
6lbs hamburger meat
6 Home style mac n cheese .40cents
6 syrups FREE
10 cans of tuna
12 boxes of granola bars
6 yogurt
5 Fuze
2 Rasinets
6 cream cheese for cooking FREE
12 bags of frozen veggies .33cents
2 sausage
3 dinner rolls
6 boxes of chicken short cuts
12 cinnamon rolls
12 Grands biscuits
2 gallons of milk
6 pads .50cents
6 marinades
4 boxes of cereal
10 bags of goldfish
Then I went to Target and got diapers for $5.99 a pack plus earned $10 worth of gift cards. Oh and I gave 3 coupons to a lady sending diapers to Alabama! I thought that was totally awesome. She said she uses coupons all the time, but didn't have any diaper coupons because she doesn't usually buy those. I tried to get her some formula coupons also, but it didn't match the formula she was sending. I don't mind sharing my coupons:)


No comments:
Post a Comment