Grocery/Deals

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another grocery trip



Here is another great shop! I got $539.50 worth of groceries for $186.13. I saved $353.37 or 65%. I'd say that was a great shop! Here's a list of what I got!

4 12packs of Mt. Dew
6 All
5 2 liter of soda
12 packages of lunch meat
7 packs baby food
10 Lysol wipes
1 frozen veggie (free)
1 pack stew meat
4 soft scrub (2 free)
5 Lean Cuisine meals
1 Texas toast (free)
2 packs of pull ups
1 Off clip on starter kit
1 Off pack of refills (free)
1 Crest mouthwash
1 Olay face wash
1 Zyrtec (free)
2 Razors
1 razor refill
6 pop tarts
8 toothbrushes
18 Degree deo
3 Motrin pm (free)
6 Crystal lights
7 chocolate milks (free)
6 Texas toast croutons (free)
1 box ice cream bars (free)
1 hair color
1 Tide stain release
1 bag frozen dinner

Seems like I'm forgetting some things also. I'm going from memory and not my list. I know there were some other free or really close to being free items also.

No comments:

Post a Comment