Grocery/Deals

Saturday, April 2, 2011

What a way to start the day!

What an awful night of sleep. The baby waking up and drinking 1/4 of a bottle and the falling back to sleep, only to wake again in an hour or less. Then my 18 month old waking up twice. What do my children have against me that is keeping them from sleeping through the night. Mommy would really like to be able to sleep at least a good 6 hours without waking up.
The baby wakes at 7:30, I get up change his diaper. He is happy and not crying. I get ready to hand him to hubby and he spits up. It doesn't just get on my shirt. It goes right down my shirt. It's all over my chest!
I have to go clean myself up before I can go back to bed and have a do over. Thankfully hubby let me sleep until almost 9am.
My sweet dear children, please start being nice to your Mommy and sleeping through the night. PLEASE!
Nights and mornings like these really makes me rethink the "maybe we will have more children".

No comments:

Post a Comment