Grocery/Deals

Monday, April 4, 2011

Blah

Sometimes I just really love being a woman! Today is one of those days! Something about lack of sleep, waking up flowing like a river (you ladies know what I'm talking about), cramping, headache trying to start, Hubby having the nerve to ask me if the baby slept through the night (what the hell do you think), and then Hubby complaining that the girls threw all the dirty clothes from their room into the hall (at least they freaking cleaned).Why the heck do you care, you won't be the one washing, drying, folding and putting it all away.

As you can tell today is a day I DON'T like being a woman. I'm beat (it's not even 9am yet), I'm feeling like crap, and I have so much housework to do that it's not even funny! My mom will be here in less than 2 weeks and it's been like 7 years since she's been to my house.

Where do I start. I feel overwhelmed and its pissing me off. Needing to get my house clean + PMS = one very unhappy Mommy! I think I'm going to have to do this in 15 minute time frames today. I've got a mountain of laundry (which I hate doing). Dishes cause if hubby has to work he doesn't do any chores what so ever. Like it would take so much time to do. Instead he watches TV and plays Ipod. Would it kill him to at least empty the dishwasher or start a load of laundry. Anything to make my day a little easier? I think he thanks it would. Will he help today on his day off from his full time job???? Probably not because he has to go into work tonight at the part time job.

The part time job that was suppose to be just until we had $1,000 in savings. Guess what? We had that in December. Then he decided that he just HAD to have a new car and so now guess what the part time job is being worked for. You got it that effing car that he had to have. Then he tells me the other day he wishes he hadn't gotten the new car because NOW he sees the stress it's putting on me. Hmmm, how long have you had that part time job dude?

Ever feel like your in one of those snow globe things and someone just keeps shaking it to see the pretty snow flakes. That's how I feel like my life is. I'm in a huge snow globe and someone has been shaking the crap out of it for the past oh 6 months or so. I really need it to stop! I'm tired of being shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment