Grocery/Deals

Friday, July 1, 2011

Shopping trip

Ok I have no picture of this shopping trip because after shopping for 4 hours, with 5 kids in tow I was a little tired! I got $586.22 worth of groceries for $238.02. I saved $348.20 or 59%. Oh and I got $10 worth of Target gift cards, and .70 cents off per gallon of gas!

I'm stockpiling I'm not buying groceries for the week so keep that in mind as you read the list. I make our dinners etc off what's for sale, and what I already have in my stockpile.

Here is the list...

Grapes
1 salad kit
1 pack of spinach
Banana's
10 Sobe Lifewaters
2 six packs of Hershey bars
2 36 count boxes of tampons
1 box of Luvs diapers
12 bags of Wacky Mac
5 Dan-o-nino yogurts
10 boxes of pasta roni
2 cinnabon cereals
4 boxes of Fruit Loops
2 bags Tortilla chips
6 Edy's shakes
2 Sauve shampoo's
2 Sauve conditioners
5 boxes of pancake mix
1 can of frosting
2 boxes of cake mix
1 8 pack of paper towels
4 boxes of tampons (clearance)
1 beverage pitcher
2 Country Time Lemonade
6 boxes of snack crackers
10 Chef Boyardee
6 mustards
2 jars of pickles
2 bags of marshmallows
2 boxes of brownie mix
1 box Cheerios
2 boxes Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes of Cocoa Puffs
3 bottles of Wisk Laundry detergent
18 boxes of Totino's party pizza's
5 12 packs of Coke products
32 packs of hot dogs (Oscar Mayer & I got them for .49 cents)
1 bag Cheetos
1 bag of Fritos
12 cans of Grands biscuits
12 packs of lunch meat
5 boxes of M&M's

I went a little nuts on the hot dogs, but I figure they freeze and it's summer time which means cookouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment