Grocery/Deals

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Target deals

This week Target has women's razors on a deal! They have Venus razors on sale and if you buy two you get a $5 gift card. Here's the deal I got!

Venus razor for $5.99 (there are some for $8, don't get those)buy 2 and get $5 gift card. There is a $2 off coupon that expires 7/31/11. There is also a coupon out that if you buy any Venus razor you get free shave gel. I got 2 Venus razors for $1.49 each and 2 free things of shaving cream. I roll my gift cards sometimes. In this case I had a $5 gift card to use and I got a $5 gift card.

I also got 2 boxes of Luvs diapers on sale. They were $16 a box and if you bought two you got a $5 gift card. There is also a $2 off a box of Luvs coupon out. Two boxes of Luvs $32, then the coupons make it $28, then take away the $5 gift card that you roll (if you have one)$23. I bought 176 diapers and paid about .16 cents a diaper.

I also scored a travel swing (which I've been needing) for $35. The swing is usually $50.

No comments:

Post a Comment