Grocery/Deals

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Free Razors:)

Target has a deal right now that you can score some free razors on.

Schick Hydro 5 (men's razor) is on sale for $6.49. If you buy 2 you get a $5 gift card. There is a $4/1 razor coupon out there making the razor $2.49 after the coupon. Use two coupons (one for each razor) and you get them for $4.98. If you have a $5 gift card already and use it on this purchase then both razors are free and they pay you with a $5 gift card to carry 2 razors out of the store:)

I sometimes roll my gift cards to give me a great deal and other times I take the gift cards and give them away at kids birthday parties. What kid doesn't like to shop with their own "credit card".

Other times I take the cards and put them in an envelope and use them for birthday presents or Christmas presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment