Grocery/Deals

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Another shopping trip

I ran into a guy in Walmart the other day who had a coupon binder. I thought it was awesome so I said something to him about his binder and we got to talking. He shared some really good info with me about websites and shopping at Walmart. Some of the items in this picture are from Walmart. $214.96 worth of groceries for $37.72. Saved $177.24 or 82%!

Here's the picture:

Here's the list of items:

5 Dove deo
7 Snuggle fabric softner sheets
1 air freshner
1 Mr Clean floor cleaner
8 count Gatorade (some got broken into on the ride home)
2 bags of chips
7 Hawaiian sandwich rolls
4 2 pack bars of soap
4 trail packs of Cascade (they paid me to take them home)
1 Fiber Plus bars
1 box Cereal
1 pack Nesquick
2 noodle cups
6 Lipton recipe secrets
2 things of blueberries
6 boxes of pasta
17 cake mixes
14 frostings
3 brownies
5 Weight Watchers yogurt
6 boxes Cracker creations
2 jars of salsa

Now keep in mind this isn't a normal shopping trip! This is a stockpiling trip. I don't really do normal shopping trips. I use our stockpile to fix our meals, clean our house etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment