Grocery/Deals

Friday, April 16, 2010

That pisses me off and hurts at the same time

So I'm hanging out with 4 other moms. We are all getting ready to leave, when the mom beside me puts a notebook between my face and hers and invites another mom over to her house. I hear her say "I'm having a few people over" and something about the kids playing and lunch.
Thanks for not inviting me, but making it clear that you were inviting other moms that are sitting there to your house for a play date. Why not just wait until I'm at my van to say something to her then. I mean you could tell I was leaving and you talk loud enough that I'm sure you knew I could hear you.
That just really pisses me off and hurts my feelings at the same time. I think if I weren't pregnant it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I would have just been like screw you. Damn pregnancy hormones.

1 comment:

  1. were they from... ya know... the club? i would have decked them Jessica... you know how I feel about some of the moms around here. Someone needs a spanking!

    (There was some of that going on at the library when I ran into some of them during an activity day... UGH.. RUDE)

    ReplyDelete