Grocery/Deals

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dr.Appt

Yesterday I had my first OB appointment for this pregnancy. I went a week ago and did the paperwork and blood work.

I just love my OB he cracks me up! That's the only reason I drive 30 minutes to see him and to have my babies! After cracking a few jokes he got down to business. I got to see our tiny little beans heart just going nuts on that screen.

That's one of the best feeling in the world. I had been so excited for the visit knowing he would do an ultrasound, but to see that little bean just put me over the top.

I would post a picture of our newest little one, but the one I got wasn't that great and it's got all kinds of personal info on the picture, so I'll post another one later. I have another ultrasound scheduled for a little after 12 weeks.

I know I'm still not out of the time frame that something could happen, but after having 3 losses being past my loss dates (week wise), and seeing that heartbeat just made my day. We are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's great that you have a doctor that you love. My ob was AWESOME!! I had problems with my last 2 pregnancies and he would make jokes to lighten the mood and help me feel better. I knew I could count on him to take my problems serious but at the same time help me feel good.

    ReplyDelete