Last week I wasn't feeling the greatest on Monday and Tuesday. Thought it could be morning sickness. Wednesday I woke up with a sore throat. It got worse over the course of the day. I decided to head to the DR. Found out I have strep throat. Oh JOY!
Come Friday I notice my little monthly friend hasn't shown her face. Saturday morning I think "what the heck lets take a test". Peed on the stick, laid it down on the side of the tub. Got two pink lines right away!
Called Hubby at work and told him that little girl #6 would arrive late November/early December. No I don't know it's a girl, but come on what are the odds. I've got 5 girls already. I'm not holding my breath for the boy.
Anyway, now that the shock has somewhat worn off I'm excited!
Thoughts
12 years ago


girlie, I have no idea how you find the time or the energy to make a baby much less be preggo again... PHEW... I'm tired just thinking about it LOL A blessing is a blessing though and I am tickled... blue for you! (yea, I'm rooting for a boy)
ReplyDeleteYou are more woman than I will ever be. I have had a hard enough time raising three. 6 makes me want to drink some straight liquor and smoke a joint. I don't drink or smoke pot though!!!
ReplyDelete