Grocery/Deals

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Library...except when

I really love the library. Anyone who knows me in person knows how much I love the library. I would live in a library if given a chance, or at least spend the night in one. Think of all the reading I could get down if I were locked in a library. Oh heaven!

Anyway, I love going to the library, except when I have to take 5 children and the library is a huge mess because it's being worked on. We have 2 libraries where I live. We really like going to both, but one has a much better selection. I haven't taken the kids in so long because they are remodeling that library.

Today we are having a slacker day and I decided we need to get out an go to the library. Well the way it's set up the children's/Junior's section is bocked off from the main part of the library. You have to go outside and walk around to the front. Oh and there's no bathroom open in the children's section either.

We hit the children's section and I let the kids pick out books and movies. They are having a few little activies going on today as well so I let them do those as well. Then I have to go to the main part of the library to take care of some fees on the kids accounts. It takes forever to get this taken care of. I'm roasting because they have no air or heat for that matter.

Lesson learned...Don't go back to that library until they are done with the remodel.

2 comments:

  1. maybe we can get together this week and you can take me to the W'boro branch... I've never been and I get all skeered and crap... cuz I'm a doofus.

    They have A/C and children's books right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do have A/C and a children's area. Just let me know when a good day/time is.

    ReplyDelete