Grocery/Deals

Monday, April 19, 2010

Coupons!





All in a days (ok an hour) work! I love my coupons! I've become a little obsessed with cutting coupons and saving money. I can't help that I love getting free things or paying very little for others! It's an illness! My oldest calls me "the crazy coupon lady". I love it!

Using coupons really helps me stock up on things and lets face it a family of 7 (going to be 8) really needs to be well stocked.

Here are a few pictures I've taken of my stockpiles!
Laundry soap and liquid softner




Air freshners, light bulbs, dryer sheets etc.




Cake mixes, snacks, rices, muffins etc.




Pasta's, sides etc.



Crystal Light (all free), vitamins etc.


Cereal


I figure I'll take some of the bathroom and come back and post those. I took this pictures in Feb (with the idea of this post), so some look different now. I've got more and less of some items.

4 comments:

  1. You must have alot of kitchen cabinets. It looks like you used up about 2/3rds of my kitchen cabinets with food. Where do you keep all your dishes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we've been eating off our stockpile for EVER... well... mostly anyway..

    I'm totally learning to stop stockpiling stuff i've never tried though, or stuff I wouldn't normally cook, and double stockpile on the stuff we do use a LOT of :)

    I have a couple months worth of coupons to cut up.. you got scissors? hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my coupons! My hubby made fun of me until he went shopping with me one day and saw how much I saved. He was amazed by the number of things that were free or cost very little. Now he fully supports me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy Sue~ I don't have a lot of cabinets. I have food on top of my cabinets and by my pots and pans. I bought a little wire rack to put some things on. I've got stuff on top of the fridge. The next house I live in will have a huge pantry.

    Lisa~I keep doing that also. Then I get so low that it cost a small fortune to restock everything. I let my TP and paper towel stock go WAY down. Darn snow!

    Mom2xqb~My hubby supports me 100% on the coupon thing.

    ReplyDelete