As I'm rushing out the door this morning with two back packs, baby in carrier, bottle in my jacket pocket, cup of coffee in hand and telling the girls to hurry up or we will be tardy, I think to myself "Why do I do this every morning"?
What happen to getting the outfits picked out at night? Having the socks and shoes ready and near the door, lunches half packed? I don't know what happen to all of this happening, but I've got to get myself back on track and start getting these things done at night so I'm not rushing around like a chicken with it's head cut off in the mornings.
Thoughts
12 years ago


hmmm, I'm sure having a baby JUST as the whole school thing was getting going good had NOTHING to do with it.
ReplyDeletedontcha just love it when a great idea comes back to you!
Oh I know! Not to mention now the girls have started doing this wonderful thing of "We want mommy to get us dressed". While mommy is packing lunches, and getting the back packs ready!
ReplyDeleteMonday night I will have all clothes picked out (right down to socks and shoes), back packs ready except lunch needing to go in, as much of lunch packed as possible and I will be ready for Tuesday!