Grocery/Deals

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now that makes me mad!

Ok so I keep getting a bill from the peds office saying that we owe $85. I don't think so! I call for the second time on this claim. The first time they said we didn't have insurance...YES we do! I get a letter today saying they are going to send it to the Judicial Affairs Department if it's not paid by the end of the month. WTF!!! I call they said it was sent back from the insurance saying it had the wrong date of birth. I call the insurance people..they have the right date of birth.
They call the peds office and come to find out they were trying to send it in with my freaking date of birth!! COME ON PEOPLE!! Does a 33 year old go to a peds office??
Needless to say it's suppose to be resent and placed on hold. So here's the deal if you got something back from the insurance saying the date of birth was wrong would you not call the patient and check the date of birth? OH NO, lets send them a bill for $85 and see if they will pay it! HELLO I'm not stupid people!

No comments:

Post a Comment