Ok I LOVE books! So I decided to post the ones I've read so far this year! I could probably read more books if I quit reading so many at one time and just finish them one by one. I'm shamed to say I'm reading 7 books right now. See I have this problem where I walk in the library and I find WAY too many books to read, I bring them home and then I try my hardest to work my way through the pile before they are due. I have 80 some books at home right now, but in my defense a lot of those are for the kids and cookbooks:) Is there a book rehab?
Books I’ve read in 2010
1) Not Becoming My Mother by Ruth Reichl (Jan 2, 110)
2) Half Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls (Jan 5, 272) A
3) Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan ( Jan 5, 354) C-
4) Shades of Blue by Karen Kingsbury (Jan 7, ) A+
5) The Preacher's Daughter by Beverly Lewis (Jan 13, 349) A
6) The Time of My Life by Patrick Swayze & Lisa Niemi (Jan 19, 247) A+
Thoughts
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment