Grocery/Deals

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Just another rainy Sunday

So, I wanted to go walking on the track here today. That's not going to happen. It's been raining all morning. You know what that means right? I've got to either drag my big butt into the gym (really should since we are paying for the membership) or dig out my treadmill and get on it. Either way I've really got to start walking. I've decided I'm going to take it slow and start out with drinking more water (I've gotten horrible at this), and walking everyday. I figure even if it's cold outside I can still walk I have no excuse. I have a gym membership and a treadmill. I need to use them.

Oh a good note for today! Two actually! I've gotten my newspapers and have my coupons cut and put away. Way to go me! Second I remembered to lay out something for dinner. Not only tonights dinner but tomorrow's as well. I keep forgetting to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment