Well I made it to the gym on Sunday. Did 1 1/2 miles on the treadmill. I was proud, seeing how it's been a year since I was allowed in the gym. Once I found out I was pregnant with Avery my Dr. said no more gym. Walking only.
Been doing a lot of 15 minute challenges! I just about knocked out folding all the clothes yesterday, but had to run Kaelyn and Natalie to gymnastics and Bella to Girl Scouts. The life of a taxi driver!
Finished a great book today. "The Time of My Life" by Patrick Sawyze & Lisa Niemi. It was really hard to put down. I mean I was laying in bed reading it at night and would wake up from the book dropping on me. I would read a little more and then doze off again. GREAT book! RIP Patrick Swayze.
Even though I finished the book today I still got the following done in the 15 minute challenges. Kitchen, upstairs bathroom, upstairs living room, and Addison's room. No laundry today, I'm sure I'll pay for that one later.
My kids crack me up! I asked Natalie why she did something today and she says "I don't know, cause I'm crazy".
Thoughts
12 years ago


You're really kicking my butt on these 15 min challenges... especially since they were my stinking idea!
ReplyDelete(why don't you come over and do some at my house? LOL)
Not doing so hot today! I can't get off my butt and get busy. I'm blaming it on the weather. I keep thinking about starting on the kitchen, but that's hubby's job today since it's his day off. Problem he is at a meeting right now! I'm scared of the laundry, but need to do it before it becomes a huge stack again.
ReplyDelete