The ABC’s Of Me:
{a} Age: 34
{b} Bed Size: King
{c} Chore You Hate: I don't like any chores, but will pick dishes.
{d} Dogs: There ok.
{e} Essential Start To Your Day: Coffee in the winter, iced tea in the summer
{f} Favorite Color: blues and greens
{g} Gold Or Silver: Either
{h} Height: 5’6 1/2"
{i} Instruments You Play: None now, but I've played the trombone and flute
{j} Job Title: Wife,Mommy, child care provider
{k} Kids: I've got 6! Bella 13, Kaelyn 7, Natalie 6, Addison 4, Avery 17 months, Michael 3 1/2 months
{l} Live: Virginia
{m} Mom’s Name: Karin
{n} Nicknames: Jess
{o} Overnight Hospital Stays: Thankfully just for the births of my babies.
{p} Pet Peeve: I've got a few.
{q} Quote From A Movie: I'd have to think about this one and it's still early.
{r} Right- Or Left-Handed: Right
{s} Siblings: I have two older stepbrothers, one younger brother, and two younger sisters.
{t} Time You Wake Up: 7
{u} Underwear: Yes, wear it every day:)
{v} Vegetables You Dislike: Onions is the biggest one
{w} What Makes You Run Late: The kids
{x} X-Rays You’ve Had: teeth and back
{y} Yummy Food You Make: I make lots of yummy foods!
{z} Zoo – Favorite Animal: I love zoo animals so I would have a hard time picking one.
Thoughts
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment