
That's $197.95 worth of groceries for $62.65. I saved $135.30 or 68%.
In the picture..
5 boxes of dishwasher tablets
2 Finish Quantuma dishwash things (good for 12 dishwasher loads)
2 packs string cheese (most expensive thing I bought)
1 pack of birthday candles
1 bottle of baby shampoo
1 bottle of pancake syrup
4 V8 Fusions
10 V8 Splash
3 packs of yeast
1 pack of TP
5 packs of pudding snack cups
2 100 count ziplock sandwich baggies
6 bottles of Lysol wipes
1 bottle Lysol bathroom cleaner
1 bottle Lysol floor cleaner
9 bottles of coffee creamer (some I got for .39 cents a bottle)


When you buy 10 bottles of V8 Slpash, do you really go through 10 bottles of juice or are you only buying them because you have coupons for them? That is how you are saving this money, right? With coupons? What do you do, buy 5 or 6 Sunday papers so you get multiple coupons every week? I may not have been following your blog long enough to know the whole story behind your shopping trips. I know I have been following you for months but not sure the back story on the savings.
ReplyDeleteI actually now have a total of 31 bottles of juice in the house. When we open a thing of juice it's usually gone in a day! There are 7 of us that drink juice. Plus I will give the kids that I watch juice also. So yeah we will go through the juice. V* splash is some of our favorite juice.
ReplyDeleteI usually buy 4-5 papers depending on how many coupons are in the paper that weekend. Then I will ask friends for any coupons they aren't using. I also give away coupons to friends also.
Are there certain stores you use? Because some won't allow you to double coupons. I am about to start...and trying to get tips :) lol
ReplyDeletePaige~The 3 stores I use here are Kroger, Harris Teeter, and CVS. CVS is awesome because you get the Extra Care Bucks. They are like cash that the store gives you. You just roll them over. Like right now I have $19 worth of ECB (extra care bucks). Let's say they have toothpaste that is $1.99 and you get $1 ECB, I'll take one of my $1 ECB that I already have and use it, because it's going to get replaced with another $1 ECB that expires later down the road.
ReplyDeleteHarris Teeter doubles and sometimes triples coupons up to .99 cents. They have a limit of 20 coupons that they double though. So I have a friend that has a rewards card and she gave me one of her cards. So now I can use 40 coupons when I shop, I just do 2 transactions. Harris Teeter has an event going right now where they are doubling coupons up to $1.98.
Kroger doubles coupons up to .50 cents. I will keep my eye out for great deals and try to remember to email you. I use to call my mom all the time and tell her deals:)