Grocery/Deals

Sunday, January 16, 2011

First shopping trip for week of 1/16/11



This shopping trip was to CVS and Harris Teeter! $343.84 worth of groceries for $140.06. I saved $203.78 or 59%

Items in the picture are

12 pack of paper towels
16 rolls of TP
1 battery charger
1 33.8 oz bottle of shampoo
1 33.8 oz bottle of conditioner
1 bottle Listerine
1 nail polish
1 eye liner
1 eye shadow
1 jar Peter Pan peanut butter
6 boxes hamburger helper
6 packs of yeast
10 bags of Goldfish (one actually isn't in the picture)
2 packs of Stayfree Pads (one was FREE)
2 bottles of All
2 boxes of dryer sheets (FREE)
4 packs of kids yogurt
2 boxes of granola bars
1 box of Planter Nutrition bars
4 boxes of fruit snacks
10 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
5 boxes of Reese's Puff cereal
14 boxes of fruity/cocoa Pebbles
2 boxes of Capri Sun
1 pack of crackers (FREE)
9 packs of Grand's biscuits
2 packs of stew meat
1 8 can pack of Diet Coke
1 8 can pack of Coke

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to add that I also got $14 worth of extra care bucks from CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so insanely ausome! I'm beyond impressed :)

    ReplyDelete