Grocery/Deals

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

90 day challenge

December 1st I signed up for a 90 day challenge. I'm going to get this fat off my body. I'm sick on looking like I'm expecting baby #7 and I'm NOT! I'm doing this challenge with my friend Doug and about 20 other people. We are doing a meal replacement shake, that is totally AWESOME! It taste great and has melted off 10 million pounds in the past 2 years! It's heart smart, glueten free, and lactose free. At first I was thinking "This shake is going to be nasty and I can't do this". The shakes are great! There are over 300 recipes! I'm on day 4 and so far haven't had a shake I don't like. Best part they have a ton of vitamins and protein so you aren't hungry! I have to remind myself to eat a healthy snack every day.

If you would like more info email me at jessicastrack@yahoo.com or leave me a message on here.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment