The kids are out of school! I thought I would be really happy about this, but they are trying to see just how tired they can make mommy. They are trying to see who can stay up the latest, which usually is somewhere between 12-1. Then of course the baby gets up anywhere from 6-8. I'm beat! I'm trying my best to change this, but it's not working very well. Although next week we have VBS which is from 9-12. That should do it!
Pregnancy is still going well. I get to go in 2 weeks for another ultrasound, in which I hope to confirm once again that this little one is a boy. My hubby said the other day "Watch us go and that picture from before turn out to be just a shadow". I asked him "A shadow of what"?
My oldest went to church camp the last week of June. We've been to the pool, and the lake. One week we went swimming every day sometimes twice a day. I think my kids are seeing enough water this summer. I'm trying my best to get them good and tired during they day in hopes of early bedtime. It's not working though.
After many HOURS of cleaning on Friday and Saturday. I've decided that I've got to start back on the 15 minute challenges EVERY day! Not only that, but I've got to get a chore chart back up and going for the kids and hubby. I'm not kidding it took me HOURS to clean the living room, and kitchen. I've got a mountain of laundry in the kitchen (as that's where our washer/dryer are located), and clothes all over everyone's bedrooms. It's awful! We moved my 3yr old's bed into my 5 & 6 yr olds room (per her request).
Here is what they (meaning the little kids) did to her room.

After a 15 minute challenge

I will finish it up today. No matter how long it takes. I'm trying to turn that room into a laundry room. Where everyone's clothes are kept in one place. Although not sure how that will work since we have a little boy on the way who will need a place to sleep.
Anyway, that's the run down. Now I must get my booty back to work.


That was quite an accomplishment! WHOO HOO
ReplyDeleteDavid and I got fed up with the girls room and took ALL the buckets and tubs of toys down to the garage. Even the toys in the living room. We'll take it a little at the time and sort them, some of them HAVE TO GO. Just tooo much stuff.
Do your kids like the timer? My bugs will normally clean with me if I set the timer.