Grocery/Deals

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Boy names...Help!

I need some help naming this little boy. I thought it would be easy seeing how we don't have any little boys, but it's really not. I can't have anymore names that start with A for a first name, it's confusing enough already As a middle name is fine, but not a first. I LOVE the name Jack but can't use it or Jackson because of our last name it sounds too much like Jack Sprout. Oh and here are my nephew's names already that I CAN'T use.

Joshua
Cameron
Ryan
Tanner
Patton
Tyler
Elijah

Here are my daughter's name if you want to pick a name you think sounds good with their names.

Isabella
Kaelyn
Natalie
Addison
Avery

1 comment:

  1. I'm not good at picking names. It took me forever to pick my kids names and with my first son I ended up letting my mom pick his name, and with my youngest I let my ex husband pick his name.
    Call him Tristan, like Brad Pitt on Legends of the Fall. Or call him Seth like Nicholas cage in City of Angels. :)

    ReplyDelete