Grocery/Deals

Monday, May 10, 2010

Laundry strike!

Why on earth did I go on laundry strike last week? To see just how many pairs of underwear everyone had? To see if hubby would wash any clothes, other than his own? I have no idea why I did no laundry (other than a load of towels) last week. Boy oh boy and I'm wishing I did laundry last week. I'm up to my eye balls in laundry this week.

I've got to wash at least enough for the kids to were to school for 3 days and at least enough for our trip. I think my Grandparents would be a little upset if the kids showed up naked. Although they know that a few of mine like to run around in panties, as they witnessed this on their last visit here.

Why is laundry my least favorite job in the house? I have no idea, I mean it's really not too hard. You run the washer, put them in the drier, and then fold them and put them away. Oh there, that's the part I hate folding and putting them away. I swear when we move into the next house, I'm going to have a huge laundry room/closet. We are just going to keep all of our clothes in the one room. Just like the Duggars!

Wouldn't that just be so much easier. You fold it and right there is the place you need to put it away. Oh that would be heaven to me!

2 comments:

  1. and why are we bothering to put them away? we have daughters Jessica! they are just going to pull each and everything out... swear it looks horrid.. and toss it on the floor. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind laundry so much but putting it away drives me nuts for no logical reason .

    For some reason with my husband away i have so much less to wash , who knew he wore so much lol

    ReplyDelete