Grocery/Deals

Sunday, May 2, 2010

What a day!

My day didn't start off the greatest. I found out this morning that my best friends Granny passed away. She had a massive stroke the night before and passed this morning. Such a wonderful woman! I've been thinking of my best friend and her family all day long and it's just so heart breaking. I remember her yummy food, how she always kept us laughing and how she told it how it was. She is going to be really missed! Last time I saw her was 3 years ago and she was in the hospital, but still looked great and still didn't miss a beat baby. Granny you will be missed, even though you are in a better place and we will see you again in the future.

One exciting thing that happen today is that my baby girl Avery got her first tooth. She's really mean about showing it to you though. She's so stinkin cute running her tongue over the spot where the tooth has come through.

Last but not least. To Bella's soccer coach who had me wake up early from a nap, get 5 kids ready, diaper bag packed and everyone loaded up in the van. Only to get to the field to see that you aren't there! We get there 30 minutes early (like you asked) to practice some before the game. I'm finding it a little odd that only my child and another from the team are there. We wait, cause you've been late before so maybe you are running behind. The other team is warming up. I'm sitting and waiting for the rest of our team to show up. The OTHER teams coach comes over to tell me that you call and cancelled the game and he is guessing that you didn't call me. HELL NO, you didn't call me. Thanks a whole freaking lot for calling me to tell me that you planned of rescheduling this game once AGAIN! The other parent you didn't call was pretty pissed also. Seeing how his daughter is on crutches, and showed up to support the team for the game that you rescheduling for the 2nd time. NO, I will not be coming to anymore games you schedule on a Sunday! I'm also really thinking about not showing up for anymore games in which I have to load up my five children and bring them with me. Since you can't call to tell me when a game has been rescheduled I won't be calling you to tell you that we aren't coming either. This is the second time you've called everyone and let them know that a game has been rescheduled and not bothered to call me! So BITE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment