I haven't posted a coupon shopping trip in a long time. I went to 3 different stores last night and got $411.07 worth of groceries for $188.03. I saved $223.04 or 54%. Now keep in mind that these trips are not my weekly "shopping" trips. We are not going to be eating or using this stuff just this week! Yes, we will be using some of these things right away and other's I'm stocking up on. That being said here is what I got!
3 packs of Skinny Cow candy
2 Pepperidge Farm cookies
8 cans of Pringles chips
8 bottles of Dawn
3 boxes of tissues
2 things of toothpaste (FREE)
1 box of 84 diapers
8 count paper towel pack (FREE)
2 heads of lettuce
1 pack of paper towels
5 boxes tampons
11 packs of pads
1 pack of Perdue short cuts chicken
1 pack tortillas (FREE)
1 bag shredded cheese (FREE)
1 thing of sour cream (FREE)
6 packs of bacon (normally $5.89 each. pd $1.70 each)
6 packs of Jello Temptations
2 travel coffee mugs
5 boxes hot tea
5 Country time lemonade
4 Maruchan Yakisoba
5 McCormick Recipe Inspirations
4 BBQ sauces
5 boxes of Snuggle
4 packs of baby wipes
15 cans of Grands biscuits
I think that's about it. I know you are thinking "that's a lot of pads"....well there are 6 females in this house:) I've started stocking up on those summer drinks also. I'm looking forward to cutting, sorting, and shopping again next week with my coupons!
Jess
Thoughts
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment