A friend got me into this:)http://ourhappynuthouse.com/2012/01/10/10-things-tuesday-10/ I decided to 10 Things Tuesday. Listing 10 of anything. 10 books I want to read, 10 things I want to do this year, this week, today. 10 things I'm thankful for...etc..
For my first 10 Things Tuesday I'm going to list 10 things I want to get done with week!
1) I want to finish reading the book "Plain Promise" by Beth Wiseman.
2) I want to get my room at least 1/2 way clean.
3) I want to finish at least one of my kids fleece blankets.
4) I want to get at least 1/2 finished with my mom's scarf.
5) I want to finish one of the Christmas presents for my inlaws. (yes, I know it's January).
6) I want to get the kids going on their reading challenge.
7) Really try to be nicer to my husband. It's not his fault I'm in pain.
8) Enjoy my birthday. I'm just not in the mood for celebrating.
9) Get back on track with my picture taking. Even though I'm in pain.
10) Try to NOT worry about what my results will be on my ultrasound Thursday!
Jess
Thoughts
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment