I did not take a picture of this one because by the time I got home I just put the cold stuff away, ate dinner, and watched a little TV then off to bed. Here's how I did and what I got though. I got $245.76 worth for groceries for $52.79. I saved $192.97 or 79%. I had to do 3 transactions due to the stores coupon policy. One of my transactions was $77.85 and I only paid .99 cents! I was floored!
Here's what I got!
6 boxes of Fiber One Brownies (I'm doing WW and these are awesome treats)
6 cake mixes
6 Brownie mixes
2 bags of the new Scramblers
4 Floss
2 Rolls chocolate chip cookies
2 Braces floss
12 boxes potatoes
6 boxes hamburger helper
2 boxes popcorn
2 candy bars (last minute treat for DD)
2 4 packs of yogurt
3 6 packs of yogurt (kids)
2 Greek yogurts
14 cans of chicken noodle soup
14 cans of tomato soup
21 cans of Spaghetti O's
12 jars of Prego spaghetti sauce
Once again this is not a grocery shopping trip that we are going to use what I bought to eat off of for a week. This is a stocking up trip.
Thoughts
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment