Grocery/Deals

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This time of year

This is not my favorite time of year that's for sure. I've got allergies/cold going on. Hubby has a cold. All of the kids are sick with colds. Except one who is complaining her stomach hurts! Little man almost 3 months old has bronchitis/RSV! Having to do breathing treatments on him every 4 hours. I'm cleaning and Lysoling everything in sight. This has got to be my least favorite time of the year. February always seems to be the month that everyone gets sick.
I just thought I would post a short little blog on how everyone is doing! Sick!

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. Sara'a right tube fell out of her ear the other night and because of the cold she has, her ear hs been constanly draining. Once she gets over the cold I'm pretty sure we will wind up back at the dr scheduling surgery again on her ear...hope all your babies get better be praying for you.
    love yall

    ReplyDelete